Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To Kill A Mockingbird Journal 8


We just got back from the jail, and I felt extremely tired but I had to start this story few days ago when I found Dill under my bed. He skipped from his new family, took the train, and walked for a long distance to reach Maycomb. It was all good, until a lot of strangers met Atticus outside. I could hear that they are arguing about the Tom Robinson case. I felt something was wrong, and it did tonight when a mob surrounded Atticus in the jail. Luckily Jem, Dill, and I were following him and saved him just on time. When the mob was about to attack, me and jem rushed into the circle, the mob has formed. Mr.Cunningham was touched by my innocent and naïveté face, so we were able to walk out instead of climb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment